The Communiversity at Queen Creek building

A Student Services Specialist is available onsite to help answer general questions about the pathways and services offered through the Communiversity at Queen Creek.

For specific information about other student services offered, click on your home institution's link to the right. Your home institution is where you will earn your degree. You may have two home institutions if you are simultaneously working on an associate degree and a bachelor’s degree.

Registration for classes available through the Communiversity at Queen Creek is done through the individual partner institutions. To register for classes, please contact the individual partner institution by phone, in-person, or online.

Community College Enrollment

There is no application to complete when enrolling in the community colleges. However, you do need to be admitted to the college of your choice.

Enrolling for classes at Maricopa Community Colleges is done through

If you would like to enroll at more than one of the Maricopa Community College partners (Chandler-Gilbert Community College and Rio Salado College), you will need to “Quick Admit” yourself to each institution and enroll separately at each institution.

Once logged into the student system, proceed to Quick Admit by selecting the "MCCCD Admissions" link on the Student Center page. Then choose the college, program and enrollment term in which you are interested. When finished, select "click here to begin new enrollment process."

Regarding PROP 300, you only need to submit PROP 300 documents to one Maricopa Community College.

University Enrollment

To enroll at one of the universities to complete a bachelor's or master's degree, you will need to apply directly to that college.

Ottawa University

If you are a new student to Ottawa University, you should first contact an enrollment advisor to discuss your program and transfer credit options. Enrollment Advisors are available by calling 602-749-5190.

Applied students and returning students can register for classes through the my.ottawa portal. A complete array of services are also available through the portal including grade cards, tuition payments, reviewing your financial aid file and more.

Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences

If you are interested in attending educational opportunities with SCNM, please contact us at 480-858-9100. Or visit our website.

There are many types of financial aid available to eligible students. Federal student aid programs are the largest sources of financial aid.

Eligibility for Federal student aid as well as some state programs is determined by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.

  • Scholarships
  • Federal Grant Programs (Pell)
  • State Grant Programs (LEAP)
  • Federal Loan Programs (Stafford, Direct, Perkins)
  • Other Federal Programs (Work Study)

Aid is School-Specific

Your school will have detailed information about the financial aid programs they offer to students.

Participation in these programs varies from school to school, so contact the financial aid department at your home institution for specific information.

Consortium Agreements

Depending on the school, it may be possible to receive financial aid at two institutions through a consortium agreement. Note that certain requirements – such as attending at least half-time at one of the schools – must be met.

How These Agreements Work

Financial aid is processed through your “home” institution which is the college in which you are enrolled in a major and from which you intend to graduate first.

The "participating" institution is the school where you are enrolled in a class or classes related to your program at the home institution. Financial aid consortiums allow funds to be awarded for classes at both institutions under specific guidelines.

Contact Your Home Institution

If you are planning to concurrently enroll in classes at two different institutions, contact the financial aid office at your home institution to see if a consortium agreement is in place and how you may qualify.


What is the application process for applying to the Communiversity?
  • There is not an application to complete when enrolling in the community colleges. However, you will need to be admitted to the college of your choice.
  • Go to for admissions to Rio Salado College and Chandler – Gilbert Community College. Or you can contact the Admissions Department at that institution.
  • If you are enrolling at one of the universities to complete a bachelor's or master's degree, you will need to apply directly to the college.
  • If you have some previous college credit and are not sure of your next step, consult with the Student Services Specialist at the Communiversity.
How early can I apply to transfer into a bachelor's degree?

For application and transfer information please check with the university that offers the bachelor’s degree of your choice. In some instances you may be dually admitted to a community college and a university.

As a Rio Salado College/Chandler-Gilbert Community College graduate, am I guaranteed admission to the university of my choice?

Yes, provided you have:

  • Taken the required courses
  • Achieved the required grade point average as set by the partner institution
  • Met all the admissions requirements of the individual school
  • Met the application deadline
Is there a Communiversity staff person onsite to answer my questions?

Yes. A Student Services Specialist is available onsite to provide information about the community college admissions process and the academic options available through the Communiversity at Queen Creek. University advisors are also on hand to assist you with questions regarding your bachelor’s degree.

What is online learning?

The delivery of a learning, training or education program by electronic means. Online learning, or e-learning, involves the use of a computer or electronic device (e.g. a mobile phone) in some way to provide training, educational or learning material.

How do I register for Communiversity classes?

If you are attending a community college through the Communiversity at Queen Creek, you register for classes at or by contacting the Registration Department at the college of your choice.

What is the tuition?

Tuition costs vary from school to school and depend on whether you are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.

How can I receive financial aid?

Students interested in financial aid should complete the FAFSA form online at Please be sure to indicate your chosen institution on the form.

How do I know which credits transfer to my degree?

Transfer and applicability of credits vary from school to school. Please work with the Student Services Specialist and your university advisor to determine which of your credits transfer.

What are my transfer options?

Community colleges have articulation agreements with university partners that allow students to exceed the normal 64 credit hours that can be transferred and applied to a bachelor's degree.

For every bachelor's degree available through the Communiversity @ Queen Creek, there is the potential to transfer 75-90 credits from a community college partner to a university partner.

  Other Available Services

Academic advisors serve as a resource for information on degrees, certificates and programs as well as institutional policies, procedures, and resources. Academic advisors also assist students in the formation of educational plans and goals.

The Student Services Specialist at the Communiversity can provide students with general academic advisement. For detailed advising please contact the Advisement Department at your home institution.

For counseling by appointment, contact:
Elena Matus-McDonald at (480) 384-9301

The libraries at your home institutions provide access to a variety of research and information material to enhance your educational success. Library access helps you locate and use information and understand the research process.

At the library you can find:

  • Books, magazines, journals, newspapers, DVDs, etc.
  • Course materials placed on reserve by instructors
  • Library staff to help you locate and use resources


Tues-Thurs: 9am - 9pm
Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 8am - 5pm



This location offers:

  • Accuplacer Placement Exams
  • CLEP
  • CompTia
  • GED
  • Exam Proctoring Services
  • Pearson Vue exams
  • Rio Salado Midterm & Final exams
  • TABE Placement

  Contact Us


A customer service representative will be right with you.



CALL US! A customer service
representative will answer to help you.


Receive materials at home to look over at a later time.


21740 S. Ellsworth Road
Queen Creek, Arizona, 85142

  View Map